Candidates who wish to be placed on the ballot for the April 2, 2013 municipal election can file their paperwork with the City of Grandview City Clerk’s Office starting at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 11. The City of Grandview seats up for election next spring are:
- Mayor for the full term of two (2) years.
- One Alderman from the First Ward for the full term of two (2) years.
- One Alderman from the Second Ward for the full term of two (2) years.
- One Alderman from the Third Ward for the full term of two (2) years.
- A Municipal Judge for the full term of two (2) years.
The 2013 Candidate Filing Period runs from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, December 11, 2012, through Tuesday, January 15, 2013. The office of the City Clerk will not be open on Saturdays and Sundays or those days designated a holiday by the City of Grandview. The City Clerk’s Office, where candidates should pick-up and drop-off their paperwork, is located at City Hall, 1200, Main Street, Grandview, Mo.
Those seeking more information on the municipal elections for open seats in the City of Grandview can contact the City Clerk’s office at (816) 316-4811.
Click HERE to see the official Legal Notice